Our organization’s mission is to mobilize communities to prevent liver diseases caused by viral hepatitis among Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, African immigrants, and other high-risk groups. Through collaborative partnerships, our organization provides culturally and linguistically appropriate viral hepatitis outreach, education, screening, Hep B vaccination, linkage to care, and patient navigation services for impacted communities. Find out more:
- AAPCHO (Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations)
- MOAA (DC Mayor's Office on African Affairs)
- MOAPIA (DC Mayor's Office on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs)
Envision a world free from liver diseases caused by viral hepatitis. Together we can:
- EDUCATE at-risk and under-served communities;
- EMPOWER impacted communities by partnering with civic, nonprofit, governmental and faith-based organizations;
- ERADICATE viral hepatitis by providing screenings, vaccinations for hepatitis B, and referrals to treatment.